Frequently Asked Questions
What Checks are not accepted by Mobile Deposit?
- Checks payable to someone other than you
- Substitute checks
- Foreign Checks
- Money Orders
- Checks made payable to a business
What are the basic deposit steps?
- Endorse the back of the Check with “Your Signature, Deposit to Nucor Employee’s Credit Union Acct #.”
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Select the account into which you want the check deposited.
- Take a picture of the entire front and back of the check with your phone or mobile device.
- Verify the photos are correct and submit your deposit.
When will the check be available in my account?
- (Your check could be held up to five days or in most cases available the next business morning. According to the discretion of the Credit Union Management.)